Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Reniassance Festival
By: Jeremy Cannon


Hear ye! Hear ye!
Come to the Reniassance
Festival for a load of medieval
fun. HUZZAH!!!!!!!









They have tons of shops


<









This is the DaVinci Flying Machine./\

It is a merry-go-round that celebrates Leonardo DaVinci and his inventions.

/\

Naomi and a wooden (as well as hand-carved) dragon.
Naomi likes dragons.Period.






Who doesn't love throwing sharp stuff? /\
< >



































Oh my throwing stars! >

That shuriken (throwing star) that I am about to

throw sticks into the wood! Nick was kind enough to let me throw one of his stars. At the Utah Reniassance Festival I purchased a throwing knife, so I have had some practice.







BEHOLD!!!!! The biggest rocking horse that I have ever seen!!!! /\






Say "hi" to the walking woods.
<

Now that is a halloween costume to DIE for.
Yes, there is a person inside of there.













/\


A street musician playing a violin while laying down.


I prefer to sit up when I play an instrument.




A glass-blowing demonstration. /\
It looks harder to do than blacksmithing
(which I have done).





















This is the joust simulator. /\ \/

It's a horse on a zipline with a PVC pipe lance.
(I didn't try it.)



























<\/ These are the three legendary knights.

Do they look familiar?


We had a blast in the wooden weaponry shop.


One of the shop owners is behind us in all three pictures.



Overall, we had a great time at the Reniassance Festival.

You should try it to!

HUZZAH!!!!!


1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Jeremy, I like your post! Nice job!! It makes me think maybe we should check out the festival next year.