Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Mother's Day Poem

I was cleaning off my desk the other day, filing away some papers I wanted to keep nice, and found this poem Jeremy wrote me for Mother's Day.  This young man never ceases to amaze me. But don't just take my word for it.  Read on.

Potential
By: Jeremy Cannon

The world is filled
With countless people
But few find potential
Then grace the stage
Instead of stumble

You are amazing
You are a mother
You raise the stage-gracers
So you are
More than capable
More than amazing
Little eyes look to you
As man's eyes look to God

Though behind the curtain
You grace the stage
Your love withstanding
From age to age

Though feeling unseen
Alone in the dark
Just know someone loves you
From the depths of their heart


1 comment:

RIck and Ella-Rene said...

oh wow, this is such beautiful expression....

Mother, what a payday for all your parenting efforts...

Also a reward for organizational skills....